Satan's name adds up to 359 and his life story is told in words which add up to 359
Satan desired to be like God, in place of God - he came close to God - in rebellion, demanded to be crowned, and sent away, was
flung down to Earth, became a demon, he has wrecked havoc ever since, he will be apprehended, judged and executed.
Here are some other Hebrew words which add up to 359, as they come across as expressions in English, but they are single words
Satan - adversary - 1 Chronicles 21.1
in the cluster - Isaiah 65.8
vigor or growth - 2 Kings 18.37
I will approach him - Job 31.37
he abandoned - 1 Samuel 10.2
ones erring - Psalms 119.118
They came close - Exodus 34.32
anoint you him - 1 Samuel 16.12
They were in bad odor - they stank - 2 Samuel 10.6 [to put it mildly]
I am sending you away - 2 Samuel 11.12
he was turned away - 2 Samuel 1.22
in tumult - Amos 2.2
The Siddim (the valley Sodom + Gomorrah were in) - Genesis 14.3 [can also mean "like demons" or "as demons" * See the
note below please]
oppressor - Zechariah 10.4
he exterminated - Deuteronomy 2.22
and bring close - Malachi 2.12
and one being decided - Isaiah 10.23
in courts of them - Joshua 13.28
in guilty acts of him - his trespasses - Psalms 68.22 (21 in KJV)
in mortal - Job 13.9
and they are laying him - 2 Chronicles 16.14
the release - Deuteronomy 15.2
the greasy ash - Leviticus 1.16 the ashes from the sacrifices that were thrown outside the camp = his final destiny - to be
ash under the feet of those who are to inherit salvation.
1. For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be
stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor
2. But unto you that fear my name shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow
up as calves of the stall.
3. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do
this, saith the Lord of hosts.
4. Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
5. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6. And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the
earth with a curse. Malachi 4.1-6
Satan wanted to overthrow The Elohim:
4. That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden
5. The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
6. He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
7. The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
8. Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
9. Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the
earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
10. All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
11. Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms
12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which
didst weaken the nations!
13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit
also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble,
that did shake kingdoms;
17. That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18. All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
19. But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through
with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20. Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of
evildoers shall never be renowned.
21. Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of
the world with cities. Isaiah 14.4-21
And Paul warned of being suckered into worshiping this angel who desired worship so badly he invented a religion that is centered
on glorifying him.
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things
which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, Colossians 2.18
It is called Mystery Babylon, and it's hallmarks are Sunday, Xmas, Ishtar, Lent, Halloween, Jan 1 / the pagan new year,
Valentines Day, and others, all entered on the worship of demons that Satan and the demons have deceived the carnal minded
20. But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye
should have fellowship with devils.
21. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table
of devils. 1 Corinthians 10.20+21
* Hi Jim and John,
And the Hebrew word used in Genesis and translated "Siddim":
The Siddim (the valley Sodom + Gomorrah were in) - Genesis 14.3
Also means "demons" btw, the same Hebrew word is also found in Chaldeans, in Hebrew it literally
translates as "like/as demons"