According to the ancient sages the Bible is encrypted in many different ways.
One of these is 'Gematria'.
Each Hebrew letter is also a number, and there are math equations that can be used to understand scripture.
For an example of this let's examine the word "Satan".
In Hebrew is שטן
300 = ש
50 = ט
9 = ן
So if we go to the 359th chapter of the Bible we should find "Satan" mentioned somehow, either directly or indirectly.
And what do you know??
The 359th chapter of the Bible is 1 Chronicles 21 and the word "Satan" is in the first verse.
And this is the very first time the word "Satan" appears in scripture - at all (in the KJV).
And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel. 1 Chronicles 21.1
And the 359th day of the year (using the pagan Babylonian solar calender we are on) starts at sundown (in the
Bible the days always begin and end at sunset) December 24th - the "eve" of Satan's highest holiday = Xmas.
When people of all faiths [except the Spirit Filled saints (Revelation 14.12) and the devout Jewish people (Hosea
11.12)], all over the world, set up idols representing "The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil",
celebrating their rebellion against The LORD.
I suspect this is the anniversary of the sin of Adam and Eve in eating the fruit of "the tree in the midst of the garden".
The basic idea of "The Infinity Codes" is that if you add the value of the Hebrew Letters (using Ragil Gematria -
this method applies the standard number values to the Hebrew letters) you will obtain a number. And if you go to
that chapter of the Bible you should find the subject mentioned somehow or another, either directly or indirectly.
1. Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea,
hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2. And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3. But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye
touch it, lest ye die.
4. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one
wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7. And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made
8. And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the
presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
9. And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10. And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11. And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
12. And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13. And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me,
and I did eat. Genesis 3.1-13
This is the same "lone tree" mentioned in Jeremiah chapter 10:
1. Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at
3. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the
workman, with the axe.
4. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5. They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for
they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good. Jeremiah 10.1-5
And this is the same "lone tree" the LORD has warned us about in Isaiah chapter 66, that some people who claim to be
sanctified to the LORD, yet they eat pork, are setting up:
15. For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and
his rebuke with flames of fire.
16. For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
17. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst,
eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
This word for "mouse" can simply mean "rodent" and there are plenty of Xmas keepers who eats squirrels and rabbits.
In examining the Hebrew for the verses I believe the correct translation should be "They that sanctify and purify themselves,
following the lone tree in the midst of the garden, eating swine's flesh .....".
Now who can you think of who claims to be the LORD's (that is, "sanctified"), yet they set up "lone trees" and eat swine and
other unclean meats??
And they do it on Satan's day to boot.
Catholics + Protestants = Sunday keepers
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the
whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12.9
The "whole world" means ALL OF US brothers and sisters.
I pray the scales fall from your eyes.
DON'T LET YOURSELF BE "BEGUILED" INTO HONORING SATAN
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding
into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, Colossians 2.18
The mixing of these pagan practises is unacceptable to The LORD:
20. But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should
have fellowship with devils.
21. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of
1 Corinthians 10.20+21
It can not be done - it is impossible. As soon as any mixing takes place The LORD is forsaken, that persons worship is useless = 'in vain":
7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Matthew 15.7-9
Screen shot from the "Gematria Calculator"
in "The Keys to the Bible" Bible Code
Search software by Computronic