B'nai Ragshi @ 164 skip
This is another Code I have found while listening to Richard Ritenbaugh's 7 part series on the Two Witness:
http://cgg.org/ index.cfm? title=The+ Two+Witnesses+ %28Part+1% 29&ID=732&fuseaction=audio.
I highly recommend.
In an earlier Code I searched for the explanation of this word, "B'nai Ragshi", which Mark explained means "Sons of
http://www.lumbergu y.net/BCSonsofthunderAmos198. html
Also known as the "Sons of the clear oil" in Zechariah:
Two men who have eaten the "Little Scroll":
This search is done on the actual term The LORD used = "B'nai Ragshi".
There was no big odds on the number of finds, and I was unable to see any other related terms (though my
Hebrew/Aramaic is weak).
This is the lowest skip occurrence in the Tanakh.
BUT - I found the verses it goes through very, very interesting.
Several go through mentions of the plagues that The LORD has struck Egypt and Israel with:
He gave also their increase unto the caterpiller, and their labour unto the locust. Psalms 78.40
And smote all the firstborn in Egypt; the chief of their strength in the tabernacles of Ham: Psalms 78.51
He gave his people over also unto the sword; and was wroth with his inheritance. Psalms 78.62
One mentions Mnt. Zion - where they will be prophesying:
But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved. Psalms 78.68
And the last letter is in the first verse of Psalms chapter 79 - I think a person would be hard pressed to find an Old
Testament passage more applicable than this one.
The prayer of Israel and Judah during the 3 1/2 days they are laying in the streets of Jerusalem
1. O God, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on
2. The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of
thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.
3. Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was none to bury them.
4. We are become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to them that are round about us.
5. How long, Lord? wilt thou be angry for ever? shall thy jealousy burn like fire?
6. Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy
7. For they have devoured Jacob, and laid waste his dwelling place.
8. O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.
9. Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's
10. Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is their God? let him be known among the heathen in our sight by the
revenging of the blood of thy servants which is shed.
11. Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that
are appointed to die;
12. And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O
13. So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all
generations. Psalms 79
Which calls to mind Revelation 11:
8. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where
also our Lord was crucified.
9. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half,
and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another;
because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and
great fear fell upon them which saw them. Revelation 11.8-11
* Read the blue, from the right to the left