|"sons of thunder" @ 198 skip - searched in Amos only
|This search is the result of my firm conviction that the Bible interprets all of it's own symbols.
I believe the "two witnesses" in Revelation are the product of the seven thunders - the message of the Churches of God.
So I used the spelling for "sons of thunder" used in the Peshitta in Mark 3.17, by the writer to explain what Jesus meant when
He used the Aramaic term "Boanerges", referring to the Zebedee brothers = James and John.
The writer of Mark explained that the Aramaic word "Boanerges" means "sons of thunder".
They wanted to call down fire on the Samaritan city because they did not receive Jesus:
51. And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
52. And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.
53. And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
54. And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command
fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? Luke 9.51-54
Which brings to mind the ministry of the two witnesses:
4. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any
man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to
turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. Revelation 11.4-6
The expression shows up 999 times - only slightly more than expected - so I narrowed it down by concentrating in the books of
I found this code searching in the Book of Amos only.
Standard Deviation 4.20
Apx. Odds 1 in 50,000
I think it could be argued that every verse it goes through could be applied to the "Two Witnesses" (a first for me - I think).
That in the day that I shall visit the transgressions of Israel upon him I will also visit the altars of Bethel: and the horns of the altar
shall be cut off, and fall to the ground. Amos 3.14
The ministry of the two witnesses was to start at the altar of incense in the Most Holy Place - in God's Temple - this symbolizes
the Church of God - whose members are the Temple of the Holy Spirit.
And Amos is speaking to Israel - not Judah.
For some info on the "Bethel Stone" you can go here:
The Lord God hath sworn by his holiness, that, lo, the days shall come upon you, that he will take you away with
hooks, and your posterity with fishhooks. Amos 4.2
A prophecy of the soon to come enslavement of the Lost Tribes of Israel.
Yair Davidiy in his book "Origins" (p.38) says that the Aramaic translation of these terms for "hooks" and "fish hooks" has been
understood by the sages to mean "large boats" and "fishing boats", and he says that it also says this in the Talmud - I do not
know if this is true but have no reason to doubt his word.
And offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving with leaven, and proclaim and publish the free offerings: for this
liketh you, O ye children of Israel, saith the Lord God. Amos 4.5
A sacrifice with leaven represents a Spirit Filled human.
Christ was an unleavened sacrifice - He was without sin - but the bread of the firstfruits is leavened.
Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals; they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with
leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the Lord. Leviticus 23.17
Please see the Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread, where I have provided some scriptures regarding this:
http://www.lumbergu y.net/FAQ7. html
This brought to mind the code I found on the Two Witnesses, which was crossed by the Biblical name "Diblaim" which means
"two cakes" - they are not without sin (same as all the rest of the Spirit Filled) - they are two leavened cakes:
http://www.lumbergu y.net/BCMytwowit nesses.html
So two or three cities wandered unto one city, to drink water; but they were not satisfied: yet have ye not returned
unto me, saith the Lord. Amos 4.8
This refers to the drought The LORD has ordained as punishment - part of the ministry of The Two Witnesses:
These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to
blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. Revelation 11.6
I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and
have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your
nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord. Amos 4.10
Our (the survivors) future home - the transport and labor camps, won't smell very nice.
Just as it says in the matrix, a holocaust sown by those who refuse to obey the LORD = sinners.
Hear ye this word which I take up against you, even a lamentation, O house of Israel. Amos 5.1
Is anyone listening?
But seek not Bethel, nor enter into Gilgal, and pass not to Beersheba: for Gilgal shall surely go into captivity, and Bethel shall
come to nought. Amos 5.5
Don't trust our leadership - don't trust in idolatrous worship.
We are about to be destroyed for these things.
"Sowed" radiates forward and backward off the central 'lamed', crossing "sinner" and "holocaust".
Putting the blame for the coming bloodshed exactly where it belongs - on those who have changed God's Law:
1. Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth
abroad the inhabitants thereof.
2. And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her
mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the
giver of usury to him.
3. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.
4. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
5. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed
the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate:
therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. Isaiah 24.1-6
The 'yod' in "sons of" is shared by "sons of Israel" and "sons of thunder"
And "advent" comes off the top, and I believe that when the The Two Witness rise from the dead after 3 1/2 days it will be at the
"last trump" = the return of the LORD and the resurrection of all the believers:
The Seven Seals
* Read the blue, from the right to the left
1. And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the
temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given
unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and
threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man
will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters
to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall
make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt,
where also our Lord was crucified.
9. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an
half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to
another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet;
and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to
heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13. And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake
were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14. The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. Revelation 11.1-14
The "Third WOE!" is the "last trump", which are the seven bowl plagues - straight from the LORD
I searched this term in the entire old testament - using the spelling for "sons of thunder" found in the Peshitta (in Aramaic),
it showed up 999 times - and one of these was a one skip. The "Keys to the Bible" is unable to develop a matrix with a
skip of less than 5, so I could not develop a matrix on this term.
The one skip occurs in 1 Chronicles 1.9:
And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabta, and Raamah, and Sabtecha. And the sons of Raamah;
Sheba, and Dedan. 1 Chronicles 1.9
Although the "Keys to the Bible" can not develop a matrix on a one skip, I was able to examine this in more
detail in the two "The Little Scroll" searches, as they both had a letter in this verse.
Raamah is transliterated as "roma" by the Interlinear Scripture Analyzer.
This word does not mean "thunder" in Hebrew, but rather "horse's mane".
|Screen shot from The Interlinear Scripture Analyzer, an excellent study aid is available for
Free Download HERE