|"The Little Scroll" searches
I started this search looking for "a little scroll" in Aramaic as spelled in Revelation 10.2, in the Peshitta (please see the screen
shot from Peshitta):
2. And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3. And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. Revelation
It is a small word and shows many times (as expected) so I attempted to narrow things down by searching for "a little scroll"
along with the term "sons of thunder" (in Aramaic), so I searched the Torah at the maximum skip (60960) and the terms did
not show together, so I searched the entire Tanakh at the same skip (If I went to max. in the Tanakh it would overload the
program), it showed roughly as often as expected by random chance, and there is three instances the two terms show
together, searching from 1 to 60960).
The first two go through and have a letter located in 1 Chronicles 1.9, which had the only one skip for "sons of
thunder". (See here)
This matrix goes through Nehemiah 3.36 in the Koren Translation - this verse does not exist in a King James Bible, which
only has 32 verses in this chapter (The Koren Text has 38 verses here):
Hear, O our God; for we are dispised; and turn their taunt upon their own head, and give them for prey in the land of
captivity Nehemiah 3.36 Koren
Which brings to my mind Revelation 11 - the hate harbored by, and the joy of, the workers of "NO LAW" ("iniquity") will have
at the passing of the two witnesses:
6. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to
blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against
them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our
Lord was crucified.
9. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall
not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because
these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. Revelation 11.6-10
The Aramaic spelling for "the beast" shows in this matrix.
The word "Woe!" shows twice bringing to mind that the completion of their testimony is the "second woe":
11. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet;
and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud;
and their enemies beheld them.
13. And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of
men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14. The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. Revelation 11.11-14
The "third Woe!" is the opening of the seventh seal and the bowl judgments straight from the LORD - most likely as
He is ruling from Jerusalem with the saints:
The Seven Seals
Moriah means "chosen or ordained by God" or , and they will be chosen by God (not self proclaimed), and I suspect most of
their testimony will take place on Mount Moriah.
The "R" in Raama (Transliterated ROMA) is the "R" in Rome.
I believe that in prophecy 'thunder" is symbolic of the word of God - of the 19 times the word "thunder" is in scripture is
associated with God speaking or acting directly 16 of the times:
The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the
ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed. 1 Samuel 2.10
Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him? Job 40.9
The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook. Psalms 77.18
The Spirit Filled are the only ones proclaiming God's Word, since the founding of the Church of God on The Feast of
Firstfruits, after Jesus died, they are Churches of God - made up of all who have been baptized in the Holy Spirit -
thereby receiving the "Mind" of Christ (1 Corinthians 2.10-16).
The "seven thunders" are the message proclaimed by the Churches of God.
The Two Witnesses will be trained and prepared for their mission by the word of God emanating from the Churches of God.
By the time of their testimony during the 3 1/2 years they will be the only ones proclaiming God's Word in the open - it is after
the opening of the 5th Seal - the famine of the LORD's Word will have begun:
7. The Lord hath sworn by the excellency of Jacob, Surely I will never forget any of their works.
8. Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it
shall be cast out and drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.
9. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the
earth in the clear day:
10. And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and
baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.
11. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for
water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:
12. And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the
Lord, and shall not find it.
13. In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst. Amos 8.7-13
The "small scroll" is the word of God - it is necessary to eat this scroll in order to speak God's Words - John ate the same
word as Ezekiel:
6. And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou
dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
7. And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious.
8. But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat
that I give thee.
9. And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein;
10. And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and
mourning, and woe. Ezekiel 2.6-10
1. Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.
2. So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.
3. And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and
it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.
4. And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.
5. For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;
6. Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I
sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.
7. But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent
8. Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.
9. As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be
a rebellious house.
10. Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, all my words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine
ears. Ezekiel 3.1-10
The word of God goes down sweet - but those of us who understand the complete evilness of this world, and understand
the CONSEQUENCES of what is going on - know what the mourning and woe is all about - the bitterness of the little scroll.
Destruction is coming - the inevitable result of sin.
The transgression of God's Law (1 John 3.4)
The Little Scroll - Sons of Thunder Tanakh @18254 Skip
* Read the blue, from the right to the left
This is the second code that showed when searching for "a small scroll" and "sons of thunder" together, it also goes
through and has a letter in 1 Chronicles 1.9, the only one skip for "sons of thunder" (in the Tanakh - the 'Keys' can't search
the Peshitta). See here and Mountain of the sons of thunder redeemed. (This is the extension and additional
terms found by Fabrice Bect)
It also goes through these verses:
God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me. Job 27.5
Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of
musick, all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar
the king had set up. Daniel 3.7
And whatsoever shall seem good to thee, and to thy brethren, to do with the rest of the silver and the gold, that do after the
will of your God. Ezra 7.18
It has the Biblical name "Benaiah" which means "YHVH has built" and I found this especially interesting because Benaiah
was the son of Jehoiada (meaning "God knows"), whose name appeared in and intersected "two cakes" in the "my two
witnesses" matrix I found.
"dovish" shows written frontwards and backwards radiating from the central yod.
This brought to my mind the statement regarding Moses:
Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth. Numbers 12.3
|"The Little Scroll" - "sons of Thunder" @ 28787