Those who have allowed themselves to accept the judgment of man are those who obey the man made commandments of Rome and her daughter churches.
Those who follow the LORD's judgments will obey His word - and no where does it say the Dietary Laws are done away with. And the word is clear that when the LORD returns He is going to smite those who Claim to be of the saints (sanctified) , YET, eat pork, and set up "lone trees".
15. For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. 16. For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many. 17. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord. 18. For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.Isaiah 66.15-18
It is because of the changes made to God's Law BY THESE VERY SAME PEOPLE that the LORD is going to destroy the Earth:
1. Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. 2. And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. 3. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word. 4. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. 5. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. 6. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. Isaiah 24.1-6
Let's examine Colossians chapter 2:
4. And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.
There were people in the church trying to talk the people out of obeying the gospel Paul had delivered. Paul always taught that sin and all uncleanness were to be forsaken - the works of the flesh.
19. Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. 2 Timothy 2.19-21
[The LORD knows His own - they bear the eternal / perpetual sign of being His and they bear the seal of authenticity - His Spirit - which writes His Laws on the heart and mind of the believers - the saints can be recognized - they have held fast to God's Laws (Rev. 14.12)]
5. For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ. 6. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
How did Jesus behave?? He obeyed the Sabbath and abstained from unclean meats. The church is to follow in 7. Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
To see what Paul taught you need to look in other places in the Bible -
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. Romans 3.31
1. What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2. God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Romans 6.1+2
For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. 1 Thessalonians 4.7
Paul always taught that sin (that is the transgression of God's Law 1 John 3.4) and uncleanness were to be avoided by those who serve the LORD.
8. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Is it the tradition of man to obey God?? Is God's word "philosophy and vain deceit" - NO THEY ARE NOT - Paul is referring to man made laws and traditions.
9. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: 11. In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
Most would have you think circumcision is done away with - but it is more important now than ever - but circumcision in the flesh is only a shadow of true circumcision. And circumcision of the heart is necessary for the Spirit Filled.
12. Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
This is grace - forgiveness of past sins - not license to commit future sins (lasciviousness) and being dead to sin because now with the Holy Spirit in them they can obey God or at least be humble enough and admit our sins and ask for forgiveness. The LORD has promised to forgive all sins confessed.
But if we transgress His Law and claim we have done no wrong - it is calling God a liar:
6. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John 1.6-10
If there is no Law - then there is no sin, for sin is the transgression of God's Law.
14. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
Jesus took our death penalty for us - the death warrants of the Spirit Filled are nailed to cross - not God's Law - if there were no Law there would be no such thing as sin - everything from murder to adultery to idolatry to child rape would be just fine.
15. And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17. Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
It is the judgment of man that Sunday should be observed - it is the judgment of man that eating unclean meats is OK - you will not find these things in the Bible as God's judgments - God's judgment is the Sabbath is to observed forever - in perpetuity.
It is God's judgment that we are to abstain from unclean meats - nowhere does the LORD tell us different.
It is God's judgment that sin is wrong
It is the Pope's judgment that the Sabbath must be desecrated - if you obey God you go to Hell.
Obeying God makes no sense at all to the carnal mind:
6. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. Romans 8.6+7
A carnally minded person will absolutely refuse to obey God's Law
18. Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
Obeying God is not the worship of angels - the beguilers were trying to get the people in the church to go back to the doctrines and traditions they had BEFORE they were converted - for all the gentiles served were demons = fallen angels:
20. But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. 21. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. 1 Corinthians 10.20+21
Well that is where Sunday comes from - the worship of the sun god = Baal (and many other names)
This is where the name Easter comes from - the name of a Babylonian goddess
And look up the history of the Xmas tree - it goes way back before the time of Jesus - they are all over the wall of the ancient temples of Babylon and Assyria
They are idols representing The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil - they have nothing at all to do with Jesus.
This is obeying demons rather than God - it is demon worship - for whatever you obey that is your master:
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? Romans 6.16
A human mind that is "vainly puffed up" will take it upon its self to decide right from wrong instead of obeying God.
19. And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. 20. Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
Paul plainly said he was not speaking of God's Law - he is speaking about the commandments of the world = paganism
21. (Touch not; taste not; handle not; 22. Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
"Commandments and doctrines of man" this is exactly what Sunday, Xmas, Easter, Lent are - they are nowhere commanded by God.
And the pagan Lent observation did involve abstaining from clean meats - this is one of the doctrines of devils in 1 Timothy 4.1-5
Once again these are the commandments of men that Paul is saying will beguile a person of their reward.