In Revelation there are some people who are sealed by God in their foreheads.
The people who are sealed are the 144,000 of all the Tribes of Israel (except Dan, Joseph receives a double share – the right of
firstborn - 1 Chronicles 5.1+2; Jeremiah 31.9 )
1. And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the
wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four
angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3. Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all
the tribes of the children of Israel.
5. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad
were sealed twelve thousand.
6. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of
Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of
Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of
Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
They are sealed just prior to the 7th Seal so they are protected from the wrath of God.
1. And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless
2. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and
the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have
4. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree;
but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as
the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Revelation 9.1-5
The Book of Revelation is a book of symbols (see the screenshot below),
and the Bible always interprets its own symbols, “…no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation… (2
So where in scripture do we find people “marked” in the forehead for protection?
If we can find a Biblical example of this it will explain what is going on.
Well, there is place where God marked some people in their foreheads, in Ezekiel chapters 8 + 9.
In chapter 8 Ezekiel is carried away in vision to the Temple and he sees “….of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to
If you read most any Bible with footnotes it will say this was an ‘asherah’ often translated “groves” in other places in the Bible.
This is the Hebrew word for the goddess “Ishtar” – this is the goddess the Sunday keepers glorify with eggs and rabbits on the
festival they named after her = Easter.
Then he is taken to the Temple and in vision, tunnels through to the inner areas and sees idols and paganism on the walls and the
leaders serving them.
Then he is shown people “…. women weeping for Tammuz.” V.14 Tammuz is a Sun god (really just a different name for Baal) –
and every winter on the shortest day of the year the women would mourn his death – then they would celebrate the “rebirth” of
Tammuz with an evergreen tree decked with silver and gold – standing straight up (Jeremiah 10.1-5 Learn not the way of the
They were “putting their nose to the branch”:
17. Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the
abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and,
lo, they put the branch to their nose.
18. Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud
voice, yet will I not hear them. Ezekiel 8.17-18
Then Ezekiel was shown people with their backs to the altar and worshiping towards the east – the origin of Easter sunrise
services, this is part of the worship of Ishtar.
Everything Ezekiel is shown is idolatry = the worship of demons
20. But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye
should have fellowship with devils.
21. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of
devils. 1 Corinthians 10.20+21
16. They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.
17. They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers
18. Of the rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.
19. And when the Lord saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.
20. And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation,
children in whom is no faith. Deuteronomy 32.16-20
Then in chapter 9 things become a bit clearer:
1. He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man
with his destroying weapon in his hand.
2. And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in
his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside
the brasen altar.
3. And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he
called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;
4. And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the
foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
5. And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye
6. Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and
begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
7. And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the
city. Ezekiel 9.1-7
Those who were marked for protection were those who rejected the paganism and idolatry
Those who refused to put their "nose to the branch".
And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only
those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. Revelation 9.4
And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads
of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. Ezekiel 9.4
The people in Revelation have repented of idolatry – if they ever practiced it.
I doubt they ever did – they are “virgins” – not reformed harlots.
But perhaps the LORD doesn’t count the sins that they receive grace for – this is unclear.
But what isn’t unclear is these “sealed” people have rejected the idolatry of the Harlot that sits on the city of seven hills, for the
doctrines and beliefs of Rome are dedicated to serving the demons Tammuz and Ishtar.
And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for
ever unto them throughout their generations. Leviticus 17.7
These people were not killed with the Saints in the 5th Seal.
And they were not sealed for protection during the 6th Seal.
The Seven Seals
They are converts to the truth and they are sealed just before the the 7th Seal, because they have rejected the Mark of the
Beast, they refuse to obey it. They do not have the commands of Rome in their thoughts (the forehead) or in their actions (the
They have held fast to God's Commandments:
8. And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the
wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark
in his forehead, or in his hand,
10. The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and
he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast
and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
|Who are the 144,000 who are sealed by the LORD for protection in Revelation chapters 7 + 9?
* Read the blue, from the right to the left
|Hitler, a Catholic who died in good standing,
"putting his nose to the branch"