What is a Christian? What does it take to become a Christian?
A "Christian" is a person who has received the Holy Spirit:
7. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the
Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. Romans 8.7-9
A true Christian has a tiny bit of the mind of Christ in them, this writes God's Law upon the heart and mind, and
they are entered into the New Covenant:
31. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the
land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in
their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 31.31-33
16. This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in
their minds will I write them;
17. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Hebrews 10.16+17
Our human spirit is not a separate being - it is our mind:
10. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God
knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely
given to us of God.
13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Spirut teacheth; comparing
spiritual things with spiritual.
14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he
know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of
Christ. 1 Corinthians 2.10-16
When a person receives the Holy Spirit, through the laying on of hands, it writes God's Law upon the heart and mind of the
believer, and they enter into the New Covenant.
We have the words of God in our thoughts (the forehead) and in our actions (the hand) as pictured or acted out in the
4. Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord:
5. And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou
walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates. Deuteronomy 6.4-9
16. Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;
17. And then the Lord's wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield
not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the Lord giveth you.
18. Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that
they may be as frontlets between your eyes. Deuteronomy 11.16-18
I can sit around and say "I'm a dog, I'm a dog, I'm a dog" all day for 100 years and at the end of it I will not be a dog.
It takes more to be a Christian than just saying "I'm a Christian".
The LORD Jesus told that He would refuse to acknowledge "the workers of NO LAW" , who were to be the fruit of the
many false prophets that were to come:
13. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many
there be which go in thereat:
14. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will
of my Father which is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast
out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work
The word "iniquity" means 'NO LAW':
From The Blue Letter Bible , Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
The "fruit" of the many false prophets is "workers of iniquity" = workers of NO LAW.
4. And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matthew 24.4+5
Christ's prophecy has been fulfilled.
Everywhere you look there is false prophets proclaiming that "Jesus is the Messiah", and then they lead the
people into idolatry, such as Sunday, Xmas, Ishtar, Lent, etc.
They produce people who think they are right with God, they do good deeds in God's name.
But they absolutely refuse to obey the will of The Father
These "workers of NO LAW" are going to be dismayed when they rise in the second resurrection, to flesh and
bone (Ezekiel 37.1-14), and realize they have been left out of the first resurrection.
The forsook a place in God's Government over the Earth by falling for the lie:
7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the
brightness of his coming:
9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that
they might be saved.
11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 1 Thessalonians 2.7-12
They have fallen for the lie that there is such a thing as a Sunday keeping Christian!!
No one who has God's Law written on their heart and in their mind will observe Sunday - not one.
The workers of iniquity have fallen for the lie that the Pope can change God's Law!!
The "man of sin" was revealed many years ago, when the Pope commanded that God's Law be disobeyed.
Most of the Sunday keepers teach that God's Law is a curse!!
They certainly do not have it written on the hearts or their minds.
God's Law is no curse!! It is the greatest of blessings!!
And frees the Spirit Filled from being in bondage to sin.
To become a Christian first off a person must be called by God:
They must hear the truth (not the satanic lies of Rome and her whorish daughters, the Protestants):
They must "repent", which is to turn away from the way of the world, and start to obey the will of The Father
in Heaven, His blessed Law:
21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth
the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have
cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
They must be baptized by immersion in the name of Jesus:
36. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye
have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
37. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the
apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus
Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2.36-38
14. Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them
Peter and John:
15. Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Spirit:
16. (For as yet he [neither the Aramaic original, The Peshitta, nor the Greek translations say "he" - this is a fabrication of the
Sunday keepers] was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
17. Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.
18. And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,
19. Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Spirit.
20. But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with
21. Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.
22. Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
23. For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. Acts 8.14-23
No man made traditions, such as being sprinkled in the name of a non-existent "Trinity" will suffice:
7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far
9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Matthew
The LORD does not lie!!
After water baptism the Holy Spirit is bestowed upon the convert by the "laying on of hands". And then the
person must spend the rest of their life growing in the Spirit, which writes God's Law upon the heart and mind
of the believer.
No Sunday keeper has the Holy Spirit, they have not entered into the New Covenant:
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my
laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a
people: Hebrews 8.10