Info on The Lost Tribes of Israel
|Best single source of info on the Tribes
The "Lost Tribes" in a 'nutshell'
|Europe and America in Prophecy
|Yair Davidiy is an Orthodox Jewish man in Israel who has
devoted his life to researching the Lost Tribes -he has
done more research than anyone else.
|Steven Collins , Lost Tribes researcher and writer
Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of
Sinim. Isaiah 49.12
"Sinim" is Hebrew for 'thorns' or 'thistles' - just where is the "land of thistles" to the Northwest of The Holy Land ??
|The thistle, in particular Onopordum acanthium (the cotton thistle or Scotch thistle), is the national flower of Scotland, and is
featured in many Scottish symbols and logos. Legend has it that a Viking attacker stepped on one at night and cried out, so alerting
the defenders of a Scottish castle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thistles
26. And Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I; because that I gave her not
to Shelah my son. And he knew her again no more.
27. And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb.
28. And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound
upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.
29. And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she
said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez.
30. And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called
Zarah. Genesis 38.26-30
The Irish Navel Jack - with King David's Harp
The flag of Ulster County Ireland - featuring the "red hand of Zarah"
The old flag of Northern Ireland, showing "the red hand of Zarah" and the
Star of David, symbolizing the healing of the breach in the House of Judah, which
occurred at the birth of Pharez and Zarah: